1. Summer? I think I read about that somewhere once.
2. How many layers of skin do I need to peel off of my lips until I find a pot of gold?
3. I have eaten 10 pieces of buttery white toast in the last 18 hours.
4. Why is there a man standing in the middle of the road behind the grocery store at 11:00 o'clock at night yelling about how hungry he is? Maybe I should throw a can of chili at him. ( I know you think I have a rusty old cavity where my heart should be, but this fellow was drunk, not hungry, and if all that yelling wakes up my kid all restraint will be lost.)
5. I keep having nightmares of waking up and all of the red has washed out of my hair. I go into full panic mode. Interesting, the things that make me panic.
6. Nicolas Cage is just horrible. Horrible. Except in Raising Arizona. It must have been a fluke.
7. I am fairly certain that our nostrils are a specific size in relation to our index fingers.
We are supposed to pick our noses. There just has to be a time and a place and a proper method of disposal. Am I the only one who thinks this is okay? Do you not want to shake hands with me any more?
8. I can't lie, I become a little intrigued watching my facebook friend number fluctuate without my assistance. Don't tell me you don't get a little curious.
9. Also concerning facebook. Is it some kind of unspoken rule that we "poke" people but don't talk about it. Like fight club? Because I keep getting "poked" and maybe I need to talk about it. But no one seems to acknowledge me except for giving me another "poke".
10. I am the absolute worst liar in the world.
1.13.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Now I understand why I cried when I watched Fight Club. I just wanted them to talk about it. Now I cry whenever someone pokes me.
I try to share this with as many people as possible:
It Could Happen to You with Nicholas Cage is the worst movie. 2 hours I'll never get back. The acting makes ill.
oh man. nicholas cage. i don't even have words that can convey how much i agree with you. such an over acter that guy.
my facebook friends fluctuate too. people close their accounts and then reopen them. that's what i think. and, i've always wished their were options such as "bitch slap" or "karate chop" or "punch in the face", so that i could properly respond to someone when they "poke" me.
maybe i'll put that in my status update.
Post a Comment