AH AHAHHAAH AHHAHAH! We are totally drinking from the same 'stache well!
Love the hair!
Your hair looks great!! Do you love it?
@ Melissa. I do love it! Really, a lot, mucho.
Look what blondie decided to throw them Chicagoans for a loop and bust out a red 'do!! Love it, very.... you. Just perfect. Make 'em turn their heads, you know you love to.
Holy cow I LOVE your hair! Look at your guts. I'm totally jealous.
I love your hair!!!! So cute!!!!!
You are so gutsy! I want to be bold like you :). It looks great!
Teeny little super guy.
holy hell- has your faded? Mine has. Want me to send you all of the red info I have gathered? I will- just shoot me an email: ashley.thalman@gmail.com
Post a Comment
10 comments:
AH AHAHHAAH AHHAHAH! We are totally drinking from the same 'stache well!
Love the hair!
Your hair looks great!! Do you love it?
@ Melissa. I do love it! Really, a lot, mucho.
Look what blondie decided to throw them Chicagoans for a loop and bust out a red 'do!! Love it, very.... you. Just perfect. Make 'em turn their heads, you know you love to.
Holy cow I LOVE your hair! Look at your guts. I'm totally jealous.
I love your hair!!!! So cute!!!!!
You are so gutsy! I want to be bold like you :). It looks great!
Teeny little super guy.
holy hell- has your faded? Mine has. Want me to send you all of the red info I have gathered? I will- just shoot me an email:
ashley.thalman@gmail.com
Post a Comment