Over the Holidays, while visiting the legendary in-laws
of Pingree, Idaho, I kept hearing the same name over and over.
Doc Martin.
They had to watch Doc Martin.
We all need to watch Doc Martin.
DOC MARTIN.
It was the new trend of Hall rd.
DOC MARTIN for all.
Of course I resisted.
I fear change.
But when we got home I checked and
sure enough, DOC is streaming all 4 completed seasons on
NETFLIX.
I am 2 episodes from finishing and I want to cry because it is over until they finish
the 5th.
So here I am, recommending that during these winter months
you try something new and watch the DOC.
It's English, dry, modern day, blunt, frustrating as all get out.
Just what a british drama/comedy ought to be.
So go try something new. I am sure you can catch up on Modern Family in the spring.
3 comments:
OOh. I'm excited. I can always use good recommendations for things to watch. Especially when Modern Family shows reruns two weeks in a row!
i just finished pushing daisy's and need something new. i shall try this doc.
Here's the bean recipe: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/black-bean-salad-recipe/index.html
I know this is totally unrelated but honestly I thought it was a little funny to post a bean recipe on your blog. (hehe)
Post a Comment