Hurray!! I don't envy your summer time pregnancy though-you'll be needing those sandals, man.
Contgrats! Do you have a name?
No names yet. Nothing is doing it for either of us.
Have him on the 14th, Name him Lacy
WAHOOOOO!!! How fun! I'm happy for you guys!
Yay! Congrats!
I am still laughing at the picture...
Hurray for boys.You could name him Asher. That would make him the 5th Asher to come out of the HP ward.
Congrats! Your picture is awesome.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Hurray!! I don't envy your summer time pregnancy though-you'll be needing those sandals, man.
Contgrats! Do you have a name?
No names yet. Nothing is doing it for either of us.
Have him on the 14th, Name him Lacy
WAHOOOOO!!! How fun! I'm happy for you guys!
Yay! Congrats!
I am still laughing at the picture...
Hurray for boys.
You could name him Asher. That would make him the 5th Asher to come out of the HP ward.
Congrats! Your picture is awesome.
Post a Comment