3.13.2011

A treat.. just a real treat.


Masterpiece Collection fan?
You'd be sorry to miss this one.
(I mean sorry like you would be a sorry, sad, sack.)
Because it is far and away the best one I have ever seen. 
IT IS ALMOST THE BEST ANYTHING I HAVE EVER SEEN
Even Kenny is watching it.
(of course I did have to sell my soul to get him to agree. 8 seasons of the Cosby show!)

That is how good I think this is.  I have agreed to watch 8 seasons of
the COSBY SHOW! 8.... Seasons......
But Dr. Huxtable can't even bring me down.
I am actually jealous of you because you get to experience it for the first time.
THE BEST PART?
IT IS STREAMING ON NETFLIX.
HEAD MY COUNSEL.

(Warning: As with all of my recommendations, I leave you with the duty 
of researching the content BEFORE watching it. Keep in mind, this is PBS we are 
talking about. BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHO ACTUALLY READS THIS BLOG.
WHO KNOWS? MAYBE IT WON'T BE SAUCY ENOUGH!  
OH BUT IT IS! IN ALL THE RIGHT WAYS.
Regardless,  I don't want to hear about any of it.
 Unless you actually do watch it, then I want you to thank me)

m'kay


2 comments:

Kody and Larisa said...

Wow Marlene, 8 seasons of The Cosby Show?? That is a serious trade. Really?? I'm almost appalled enough to check out this show... :)

eryn said...

I watched this! But where's the rest of it?!! I feel like they just left me hanging. No resolution to the evil maid who attended the lady of the house, and her cunning placement of the soap? We'll never know.