6.20.2011

Jobs are tough, just ask the Megazord.


It's been an eventful few days in the Hammond household.
Well... it would appear that way on a calendar.
Fathers day and our 7th year anniversary fell smack on the same day.
BUT
Kenny is out of town filming commercials in Los Angeles
(DOES'T THAT SOUND G.. G.. G.. GLAMOUROUS?)
It sort of is.  I mean.  10 days out of town and they will probably only really work 5 of them.
The rest of the time is spent eating the fanciest of foods, being taken to U2 concerts, oh and I think they are sending him to The Price is Right tomorrow morning. 
I am sure the 5 days they do work are just grueling though.  Right? 
I mean, here is a perfect example.


*****Post Edit*****
I guess this behavior is justified because they are filming 
Power Rangers Happy Meal commercials.
Somebody has to help out with the wardrobe check.

Dear Sweetie Pie,  Thank you for all of the blood, sweat, and tears you put into your job to keep our little family afloat. It warms my heart to see you working so hard :) Don't worry about us back here at home.
We are having fun with all of the cervical exams and PB&J's.
Love, The Fam.

FOR THE RECORD. KENNY IS ONE OF THE HARDEST WORKING GENTS I KNOW.
IT IS JUST GOOD FORTUNE THAT HE CHOSE A CAREER WHERE THE WORK CAN BE MUCH MORE LIKE PLAY.  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I sure am glad you explained these pictures. It was driving me nuts. I'm trying not to be jealous.

The crazy things those menfolk do eh!?

Meanwhile, those cervical exams sound pretty glamorous. Don't ask me what I mean.

Meikel said...

Cervical exams & PBJ's! The glamorous life of a mother. You're hilarious!

[Morgan] said...

cervial exams and pb&j's. nice.
lol