12.23.2008

Austin

Alright Party People, put your hands together for the newest member of the crew!

AUSTIN ERIC PORTER

Now- for those of you who are a little slow, this is my sister Kodye's new little partner in crime.
He was born on Dec 18th. Approx 2 weeks early. Kodye was a trooper.  Eric (el esposo) was in Texas working when she went into labor and she managed to keep that kid in there until Eric made it home to Utah.......he was born 45 minutes later. Drug Free I might add. She is tough as nails and I am not worthy to sit in the same room with her.

Congrats Eric and Kodye!

1 comment:

l.g. mcfifi said...

Thanks for posting this- Shannon and I have been playing phone tag for a week. I am so glad all went well- the boys are here!

I have been thinking of you in this cold weather-stay in where it is warm- kiss Oliver- and seasons greetings, we loved your card