Definitely starting to look more like daddy
Dear Ollie,
I am sorry I am not better at these updates.
I guess I just figure I get to enjoy you everyday so I don't think to let
the rest of the world know what you are up to.
Today you are 14 months old. 1 year ago we had your blessing.
You don't walk yet but you are the worlds fastest crawler.
You can say "Bath" and "Nana" (for banana) and "Yes" and "Tree". You love music
and dancing around with daddy.
If I say the word "toes" you head straight down to bite mine.
You love to relax with Mom and Dad which makes us both feel special.
You are the best thing in the world to us. I still can't quite figure out how we
got so lucky.
Love, Mom


4 comments:
He's got the best brown eyes. I love how dark they are.
He looks just like Hammy in both of these pics. WOW
What a cutie. I love his eyes
cute jess, great update
Post a Comment