Did you know my Husband makes commercials....sometimes....when they pick his idea? Which they do that occasionally.
Sometimes he even let's me be his muse
Nothing ever really comes of it though, because I suck as a muse,
SUCK UNTIL NOW!
Ladies and Gentlemen, what you are about to see is not an illusion. It is a bona-fide brainchild incarnated in the grottos of my mind. My life's work, really. It encompasses the gamut of my imagination.
Without further ado..
.... some people were just destined for greatness.
2.08.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
LOL! I watching this like 50 times! Okay, 7, but still, 7 is a lot for someone with my attention span.
lol! Bravo Jess!
way to go! You're amazingly creative, you and Kenny! I saw that commerical on TV and liked it. Now I'll love it knowing it came from the Hammonds!
I totally watched it a bunch of times. So impressed. It's funny.
I officially think you're cool.
I love it, and narrated by McDreamy no less!
It's official: Sherm is a genius.
By the way, "a bona-fide brainchild incarnated in the grottos of my mind!?" I love that line so much I could marry it.
Thanks so much for the blog makeover...I Love it
I love it!
I remember seeing that commercial somewhere before. I couldn't remember what was advertised, but I remembered that dude with the lipstick! Makes me laugh even as I type this! I had laughed my head off when I saw it then.
Later, when I saw it WAS YOURS!! I was so totally pleased. Keep making me laugh, Jessica and Kenny!
Post a Comment