2.16.2010

The Pizza Cutter: Exposed



I am having a love affair with my pizza cutter.

It's true

It's plutonic though... I mean... we're just friends...... close, close friends

I have recently been discovering the true nature of the Pizza Cutter. The results have been shocking. It seems this instrument has been keeping a dirty little secret.

The secret being that it is the cousin to the mother of all kitchen inventions. Especially when you have a live-in that requires that you cut his food into bite size pieces for him.

Using the bargain basement wedding-gift knives to saw through bits of toast, pb&j, cheese, apples, quesadillas, naked chicken nuggets, etc.... well, it's a thining of the past.

Now, some of you may already have discovered this clever minks and her true utility.  If you have, shame on you for not clueing me in. But, I forgive you.

If this is your first time you can thank me later.  How about sending me a few Cafe Rio gift cards? Dunford Chocolate Frosted Chocolate Cake  donuts?

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Never thought to use it those ways. I will thank you later after I fall in love with it too.

Mindy Gledhill said...

Then there are those of us who just stuff a frozen burrito in our childrens' mouths and call it good.

Anonymous said...

Yes, the love of the pizza cutter! Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, quesadillas, sandwiches, it's a dream come true...glad you have also found happiness!

St. Provo Girl said...

You need to get out of the house...

Diana said...

hmm I don't have one but they sound great. You can send me one for my birthday :)