I love that first picture! It is so beautiful!
I like how real the first picture is.He's cute Jess. Good job.
Congrats Jess!!! I can't wait to hear all the details :)
So cute! I want to squeeze him (gently of course).
oh i love that first picture.he is a handsome little thing. great name!
Happy for you Jess, Love ya
What a cutie! He looks so tiny. Congratulations!
Ok. That first pic brought emotion to my eyeballs! I can't explain it...But I felt it, WOW!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love that first picture! It is so beautiful!
I like how real the first picture is.
He's cute Jess. Good job.
Congrats Jess!!! I can't wait to hear all the details :)
So cute! I want to squeeze him (gently of course).
oh i love that first picture.
he is a handsome little thing. great name!
Happy for you Jess, Love ya
What a cutie! He looks so tiny. Congratulations!
Ok. That first pic brought emotion to my eyeballs! I can't explain it...But I felt it, WOW!
Post a Comment